Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh, it is a scary time here in the U.S.A.

I find this kind of funny. Especially since I am from Michigan, which, of course, makes it all the more personal. Sarah Palin is one scary woman. I've been referring to her at this generations Phylis Schaffley. She most certainly does not speak for me. I find her policies and beliefs almost always contrary to mine and completely inflexible. 

I don't want someone who can't negotiate and work with folks making decisions in the white house. This to me is her greatest flaw. Along with the appearance that she is just a puppet that has been manipulated to the point that she has allowed herself to appear stupid to the public. At some point one needs to decide that answering a question as simple as "What newspapers do you read", is okay and there is no wrong answer unless it is the National Enquirer. 

It baffles the mind. For more unflattering portraits click here.

No comments: